Saturday, May 24, 2008

Final preparations...

3 more days before I leave for europe. It has been 3 years since I was over the big pond. There has been a lot of planning to realize this trip and I can't even believe that it's going to actually happen. I fly into Paris Wed. morning then I will drive to Grindelwald, Switz. for Friday's world cup event. I am a little nervous as this is my first time competing in such an event. Switz. is one of my favorite countries I have ever visited so I am looking forward spending time there. I plan on bouldering in Magic woods between the Grindelwald and the Fiera di Primiero WC in Italy. A bigger team Canada will be present at the Primiero WC which will be great. Anyway, I will try to update this blog through out my trip via cell phone and laptop.
zig

No comments: